Few words for few places


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast
February 15th 2011
Published: February 16th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We expected so much from Byron Bay however it was not as beautiful as we thought. Mike and I decided to head up to Gold Coast. We've found Gold Coast as very pleasant place with lots of light, night clubs and fun.
Our next place on the itinerary was a tour to Fraser Island. The beach on Fraser island is the main highway. It's so weird to be riding in a bus on the beach.Swimming there is like swimming in mineral water, it's a pretty weird experience to be able to drink the water you're swimming in.
After Fraser Island we headed to the Whitsunday Islands for the mandatory sailing tour of these stunning islands and bays. Whitehaven beach is just like a paradise.
We can't complain too much though, overall Australia is really well set up for backpackers and is extremely easy to travel around.
Mike and I are planning to travel to New Caledonia for 5 days and then fly to New Zealand together. We have become very good friends with no misunderstanding or whatsoever. I think this friendship will last for a long time. We had such a good time together, moments that will never forget and hopefully this will last forever.
On Friday we are flying to French colony. Wohohohohoh


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb