Day 67


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Main Beach
June 27th 2010
Published: June 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

To judge the whole gold coast by surfers paradise would be harsh head north out of southport and it really is a beautiful place with little fishing boats bobbing on mud flats, while running thou this ideallic scene . Philip suddenly hears someone screaming catch and realizes a ball is flying his way which he promptly catches in stunning style, The group inform him its his turn to bat as he caught it. which just wouldn't happen anywhere else so in he goes and after a couple of quick singles is caught in the deep after mis judging a slower ball but then gets to bowl and dismisses the star batsman with a perfect leg break think Shane warne ball of the century to Mike Gatting and your half way there*

The People are really enthusiatic to talk running and football, it really is a sport obsessed nation which shows why in terms of medals per head of population at the Olympics Australia a nation of only 20 million out strips anyone else(It was an Australian who devise this way to measure medals.)

Despite the group asking us to join them for a drink we press on then return back to colditz before venturing out to watch ingerland a truly horrifc experience which makes you ashamed to watch face painted morons 12000 miles from home chanting at teles racist and jingoistic garbage . we retire to the casino and watch the game with an engaging Australian a semi pro for the local side of whom appear on the english pool coupon in the summer but in true terms are watched by one man and his dog. Just when were thinking what good company he is and well informed he tells us in his option Wayne Rooney has never been the same player since he came throu the youth team at United. Not his fault i suppose as history has been totally re written in the premier league era in a way Joesph Goebbils would be proud of.

Philip toe has turn a nasty color after a infected blister pops which is not something you want with seven days to go.

* Yes we are still speaking English The story may have been embellished for the purposes of making the blog more interesting or just feeding Philip's ego the catch was of the sort a four year old could manage a dolly with a tennis ball . The slower ball was a full toss and the ball of the century to beat the master batsman bounced twice and rolled under the over sized bat of a six year old child.






Advertisement



Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb