Back to work... for a while


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gold Coast » Broadbeach
September 19th 2007
Published: September 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It's us!It's us!It's us!

This is taken in the wee hours of a night out....
Hey folks,

Greetings to all again! What's happened since last.. We've had a couple of big nights out and enjoyd our time. We dont have too many days off during the week and Sunday is the only day we have off both. We spend that day usually going to Brisbane and go to this gym complex, I playing floorball and Carolina going to the gym. Talking of floorball I am going to an tournament in Sydney with the Brisbane team a week before Indy comes to the Gold Coast(18-21.10). That'll be cool!!

We've also been constantly looking for a car to buy. Now we've decided on going to Cairns on a rental car and buying a car up there. The staff at the hostels in Brisbane told that the best deals are in Darwin and Cairns just cause everybody buys a car in Sydney, drives it up north, sells it up there and flies away.

Plans are drawn on the board for our travels as well as the time for it is coming closer and closer. With family and friends arriving in October and November and trying to fit our schedules with theirs isnt a problem but it has us thinking about this and that 😊

Btw one thing that HAS happened here is that the weather has stepped up and showed its potential :D It's been soooooooooooo sunny and warm and hot and nice and everything. Ive taken it to do something on the beach every single day. If not for a run than for a swim against the waves. Im not the kind that just lays down and just roasts under the sun. And no, I still havent gotten that surfboard that I long for...

Cheers, Jani & Carolina




Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0289s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb