Preparing for our trip!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Gladstone
October 18th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This is our very first entry into our travel blog! Horray!!! So very exciting!

We have finalised all of our travel accomodation and flights and are super excited to go! We leave in less than 8 weeks... We fly out to Brisbane on the 10th December stay overnight in Brisbane and then head on to Los Angeles at midday on the 11th December. We have started to get out packing list together - as it is going to be cold!!!

What am I looking forward to most - Disneyland!!!, New York and all the amazing art spaces and museums, Madame Tussauds, riding in a carriage through Central Park, doing a spot of celeb spotting, staying at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, shopping, seeing all the wonderful christmas decorations and christmas window displays in the department stores in New York, trying a big pretzel and a New York hotdog!!!

Mark is looking forward to seeing a snapshot of what America has to offer, seeing the Golden Gate Bridge and Pier 39 sea lions in San Francisco. Mark wants to try and catch a basketball game in New York (Knicks V Spurs) and hopefully a grid iron game. He walso wants to see Ground Zero and the New York Stock Exchange / Wall Street. Like you did not know that was on the "to visit" list!!!

Kynan? Well he certainly loves a spot of people watching! I think if he could verbalise his excitement it would be at going to the San Diego Zoo to see the unique animals, Disneyland and the rides (he is after all a little thrill seeker) playing in the big playground at Central Park and going to the Central Park Zoo as well as popping into the world reknowned toy store FAO Schwarz (where they have the big piano out of Big) He loves trains at the moment so I am sure we will fit in a little ride on one somewhere!

Well that is where we are at for the moment with our travel plans!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb