Day 159 - Eumundi Market with Lorraine and then to Landsborough


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Eumundi
September 2nd 2015
Published: September 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Eumundi MarketsEumundi MarketsEumundi Markets

Agave Blue - boots of the highest quality
We shot out of bed early knowing that Eumundi Market kicks off officially at 8am (and knowing almost everyone would be there from around 7.30).

We parked where we should have slept and walked across the road to find the place where I had chosen we would have breakfast. After half an hour looking, we gave up and went and asked the lost and found office...sorry, a late scratching for the muesli, yoghurt and fruit breakfast people. Drat!

We chose the next most popular breakfast offered (baked apple and yoghurt) and then had coffee and raisin toast.

We walked around the market more slowly and came across people from Tassie and Lorraine (Georgi's sister). We had second breakfast with Lorraine and walked the market again this time buying a few things.

By this time, we had walked about ten kilometres and it was time for morning tea.

After carrot cake and more coffee, Georgi and Lorraine went in the car to Landsborough while Lenny battled with the GPS and turned up just in time for lunch.

Then it was time to swap stories with Lorraine and Marcus and check out the wonderful gardens at Landsborough.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Eumundi MarketsEumundi Markets
Eumundi Markets

Lorraine and Georgi on sale!
Eumundi MarketsEumundi Markets
Eumundi Markets

A stall just for buttons!
Eumundi MarketsEumundi Markets
Eumundi Markets

and places to eat


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0251s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb