Welcome to Dalby


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Dalby
October 27th 2011
Published: October 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We made farewells to my parents and Aunt & Uncle and made for our goal of Dalby.

The roads from Leyburn to Cecil Plains were narrow, bumpy and in some parts covered with shallow water. Trucks don't slow down on those kinds of roads and Ryan was rather happy to stop in Cecil Plains for a break.

We had burgers for lunch from the corner shop and Noah had a vegemite sandwich.

The caravan park in Dalby we wanted to stay at wouldn't accept the dogs for more than 2 nights, so on to choice number two. Unfortunately the showgrounds don't seem to accept caravaners anymore, so the easy choice was made... one night in Dalby rather than a week.

I decided to take the dogs and Noah for a walk in the afternoon... we stopped to watch some horses... and then the heavens opened. Now I had to try and run (which is funny in itself) with a pram and two dogs. We were rather wet by the time we got back to the caravan.

An easy dinner of baked beans and tinned spagetti.

Oh did I mention my phone is broken? Tiny crack in the screen and all I see is black... awesome.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0556s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb