Roma to Sunshine Coast


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cooroy
January 21st 2014
Published: March 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We got up early and were on the road at 0540 in just another 500km we would be arriving at my two sisters (Marita and Madeleine) place in Cooroy where we were to spend a good part of the next few weeks. It is funny spending lots of time in remote or semi remote areas because you don’t have much traffic to contend with, I could not believe how “busy” the road from Roma was at that time of day.

At Miles we stopped briefly to grab a bite to eat and then it was back to it, we were both real keen to get back “home” and catch up with everybody. Further down the road we chucked a lefty onto Wondai Road it was a great drive as I had not ever been along this section before and I enjoyed photographing a couple of old houses.

Once we hit Murgon we were on very familiar ground as we had driven those roads on many occasions.

Take care travel safe and remember it’s nice to be important but it’s important to be nice.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



8th March 2014
Roma to Sunny Coast 1

Common Bern, it's 40 years this August since metrication. Is that Miles 135 or Kilometers 225 ???
18th March 2014
Roma to Sunny Coast 1

Metrication
40 years wow hasn't that just flown by? I found it easier with the change to follow the neddies, I don't know about you but it still seems easier though to quote a measurement in feet or inches unless it is a rather small thing say like a couple of millimetres. Um what was your question again?

Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 14; qc: 88; dbt: 0.1205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb