Australia Adventures day 21: Roadtrippin'


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cooktown
August 25th 2014
Published: August 25th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hello guys,

Today was a boring day. Getting up early, packing our stuff, and leaving Port Douglas to go to Cooktown, which is the northest place in Australia. Yay. On the road we saw some crossing kangaroos, some dead kangaroos and lots of kettle, just standing next to the road and staring at us. On the way we stopped at the Lion Den Hotel, a great place in the middle of the rainforrest with good food. We had some nacho's, peri peri chicken burgers or wraps and went back on the road. When we finally arrived in Cooktown after 3 hours, we had to look for an accomodation. So we checked out 3 places where we could stay, and finally chose the first one. It was a motel at the sea, called Seaview Motel. How original. But the view was really beautiful. Especially at sunset! But Cooktown is a small town that is one road long. Nothing to do, nothing to see but old people. Kinda boring. After a swim, we went out for a walk and had some bread dinner. Kinda boring day, but yeah, nothing to do about it. You have those kind of days.

Kisses, Rosalinde


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb