Cairns with Karen and Efrat


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns
November 8th 2006
Published: November 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Saturday
I went diving on the great barrier reef. Saw a shark (little reef one), sting rays, moray eel, clown fish and some great big clams. We also had time to snorkle and I managed to get some fairly goos photos. When i got back Efrat had arrived and as it was Saturday went out and Danced the night away (And some of the calories that we had gained from NZ- wearing a bikini is a bit of a shock!)

Sunday
Efrat and I explored Cains and the Hostle pool while waiting for Karen who arrived at about 3pm. It's great to have her here, cause of her and the sunny weather it feels more of a holiday than traveling.

Monday
Karens second day and the three of us jumped out of a plane from 14,000ft. With a whole minite of free fall it was amazing and aftrer the parashute was pulled we got to steer on the way down. Definitely one of the top things I've done.

Tuesday
Up early to get another big boat (Passions) out to the reef. Efrat and I did 2 dives and Karen did 2 try dives and really enjoyed it. They
Fish 2Fish 2Fish 2

parrot fish I think
were a better company than the boat a couple of days ago. Our guide was really enthusiastic we saw a really rear little fish that he had only seen once before as well as some impressive giant humphead parrot fish. I love the parrot fish you can hear them munching the coral.
That evening the three of us went out with a girl called Kelly of the boat. It was a great, fun night and we got home about 2.30.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Fish 3Fish 3
Fish 3

OK enough fish pictures- there will be more to come later- bet you can't wait!! Stella hope you're apreciating them!
Out on the town!Out on the town!
Out on the town!

Kelly, me, Efrat, Karen


14th November 2006

Ahh
Great to see that you are diving! the club will be so proud!!
14th November 2006

Bungee jump withdrawl symptoms
So you had to look for an aeroplane ! I see travel counts as work rather than holiday ?

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0456s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb