THE BIG ONE


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City
September 17th 2008
Published: September 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

sept 17 someone mentioned that my blogs were short. apologies. lately just enjoying cairns with a routine of walks, birds, spruiks, swims and beer at 'pier'. no real news. the blog keeps going in hope that one day i'll post THE BIG ONE, i.e. email asking for flag to appear nationally in print or on tv. weather here warm and i notice that the night lows on sunshine coast are in the middle teens so anytime i want i can go south. no rush but. meeting jurgen this friday to see what he's created for the website upgrade. sunday bird walk at cooya beach near mosman. then who knows! also met matt who wants to spruik his way down the coast. so we'll have to meet for training. another campaigner would be great!

Advertisement



17th September 2008

Big One ?
G'day Fred , what do you mean - ' appear nationaly ' ? I have been wanting to do some spruiking myself - which is why I purchased some flags and stickers a while back from you . Can you describe the best technique for a spruik . How do you 'set up ' and where , do you just wave the flag around and hope people will approach you , do you 'advertise ' with a sign . I was going to set up at our local markets - it will cost me $15 once a month but the exposure may be worth it (?) . What places do you reccommend to do a spruik ?

Tot: 0.31s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.2482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb