Cairns


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Cairns » Cairns City » Inn The Tropics
February 13th 2012
Published: February 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Cairns the hottest place on earth!

it is absolutly stunning up here we are in the middle of a mountain range and you can see lush green hills whenever you turn your head!

we flew in and i managed to brave looking out the window and saw a waterfall...theeee most scienic arival ever! i knew we were going to have a good time when i saw that.

stepping out into this heat was quite nice from a change from melborune but i seriously love air con now it is most definatly my best friend haha we get free meals at the hostel but last night we couldnt stand our 3rd night of chillie con carne and figured that they just reheat and keep reheating so i splashed out and boguht myself some yum food instead!

tomorrow we are on a trip out to cape tribualtion where we are staying in a hostel with koalas outside the room! hope we can hold one of them that would be cute! then we are off on a trip to the Daintree Rainforest which is going to be hot but amaze balls, and keeping my eye on the huntsmans out there!

thanks for all your facebook comments and messages makes me miss you all more.

i am afriad i am back to the lagoon now cant waste precious baking time ha.

hope your enjoying the snow...id love to be out there playin in it with you all but for now i am getting an ice cream and heading back out 😊 x

love you all lots x



Bells x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 17; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb