Berthed in Bundaberg


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Bundaberg
November 27th 2008
Published: November 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello to all and greetings from Bundaberg, Also Happy T-Day to America.
Well needless to say there has been a bit of a gap in the blogging, but not in the progress. Somerset Cat arrived in Bundy, at the Bundaberg Port Marina on the 19th of October sort of with the Island Cruising Assoc. so the following week was taken up with seeing off crew and partying with a lot of boats we had met along the way.
So after leaving Bora Bora after 55days in French Polynesia we spent 10 days at Raratonga,5 at Tonga,Vavau, 6 weeks in Fiji, including the Yasawas and Manamucas, 4 weeks around Vanuatu, 3 weeks in New Caladonia, the atol at Ouvea and in Noumea before heading here. I promise pics before Christmas.
Somerset Cat is currently for sale and there have been a couple of bites and I was hoping to announce her sale but alas....hasn't happened.
I have no long term plans yet, all sorts of ideas, but at present only Melbourne for Christmas where brother Bill and niece Kate will also be back from their adventures, and I need a place to stay, if anyone has any ideas please let me know.
Until soon, M



Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0586s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb