Arrived is OZ


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
May 2nd 2006
Published: May 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys,
we arrived in aus, it feels weird that we have finished our first country already! Flights and everythign were fine, in fact it went really quickly! Chris watched three films back to back and i snoozed (and dribbled)
Got the HOSTEL - yes the HOSTEL - i have done it , and you know it aint that bad at all. We have a small room to ourselves, but have to share the bathrooms etc but they are really clean etc, and dont have to be naked in front of anyone so good. Its just like being back at sedgeford actually!

Havent really done much since we arrived in brisbane, booked our bus for tomorrow to head to cooloonagatta where we are hoping to plan our trip a bit, suprising how the time is flying already. Explored the shops a bit in search of trousers with no luck, will jsut have to re-sew them.

Found a really nice food court for lunch, did after lunch deals - they were really cheap and tasty - and NOT RICE!!! had jacket spud with cheese and chris had hot dog kind of illuminous with bacon and onions - mmmmm.

Weather is good, its not humid and we havent sweated yet - its like a really nice summers day in england, but at just after 4.15pm the sun is starting to go down - pooo! ok so its not going dark but its starting to go. HEading out to explore the markets and bridge tonight and get some food, and will take loads of pictures - we have been a bit naughty with not taking them lately.

Will update tomorrow with view of the sea hopeuflly!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



2nd May 2006

Hiya mate!
Hello - sounds like still going well and having lots of fun - how long do you have in Australia - and presume it's then lovely New Zealand! Looking forward to more blogging - love Catherine
2nd May 2006

te he he
I am really enjoying your tales, the last one in singapore really made me laugh. Had a nice bank holiday weekend, just got a patio heater so all huddled under that on Saturday after Barby, trying to convince ourselves it was really warm. If you get too much money towards your emerald necklace you could always buy your favourate aunty one!!! Have fun Love Cathy

Tot: 0.211s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 20; qc: 68; dbt: 0.1364s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb