Exploring Brisbane City - Thanks to Google's SEO conference


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Brisbane
September 26th 2022
Published: September 26th 2022
Edit Blog Post

As a director of Inbound Media, I often have to travel to different cities in Australia to either meet clients or attend conferences. Recently, I got a chance to explore Brisbane city thanks to a Google SEO (Search Engine optimisation) conference.

Firstly, the conference was amazing where I got the chance to meet some amazing digital marketing and SEO experts. It was also great to network with other business owners and marketing professionals. Some of them are in my business network now. But mainly in this article, I want to share my experience of Brisbane city which is Australia's 3rd largest city in the Sunshine state of Queensland.

Firstly, Brisbane is a nice laid-back city with not much traffic and crowd unless you go to a festival but otherwise it's pretty easygoing. Sydney and Melbourne are a little more crowded and expensive cities. Brisbane is still affordable and great for tourism.

Weather is the best thing in Brisbane and in fact all of Qld. Even in winter, you always get sun, that's why it's called the Sunshine state!

Shopping is great and the city has 4 major big malls - Queen street mall, Carindale mall, Chermside and Garden city mall. The city is growing fast and is also a host of the 2032 Olympics. A lot of companies are deciding to have their offices or even headquarters in Brisbane. As an SEO expert and a digital marketer, I couldn't help but notice that there are also plenty of digital agencies here. Some of the best digital agencies are actually here in Brisbane.

Brisbane is only 1-hour drive away from Gold Coast which is a great fun city to visit. It has some of country's largest theme parks and has plenty of beaches. One of them is one of world's most famous beaches - Surfers Paradise. You will see a lot of tourists here. It is just a few mins' drive from Burleigh Heads which is also a heaven for surfers but mostly locals come here. If you wish to avoid crowd then you can come here.

Next year, I am hoping to visit some other cities in Australia as I've more business trips planned. There is another Search marketing conference I think coming soon in Melbourne so will try to cover that experience too. I will continue to add more info. here as I explore more.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb