Quick Update


Advertisement
Published: June 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, just a quick update to let you know that everything is going great in Brisbane. Ellie and I have settled in well with my family and are getting very well looked after.

We have also had some great luck on the job front and are now Assistant Exam Invigilators at Griffith University! Who would have thought that we would be doing this job just a year after sitting our own exam finals at uni? Certainly not us. It will keep us busy for two weeks and will certainly be some welcome money. On one day, we are invigilating three exams (morning, afternoon and evening) so will be on our feet for twelve hours! Ah, well – can’t complain it’s work after all!

Other big news concerns Ellie and my choice of NRL team. It’s proving to be a huge decision and after personally cutting my choices down to three – The North Queensland Cowboys, The Brisbane Broncos and The Gold Coast Titans, I have opted to support The Broncos...and the Gold Coast Titans. I can’t pick between the two! Ellie will update you soon on who she has chosen to follow.

Anyway, that’s it from us for now. Wish us luck with the job, sure it’ll go fine! We have been told about all the different ways the students can cheat (including; digitally photo-editing a coke label to read the answers on the bottle) so we will certainly have to be alert the next few weeks. Great fun!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.062s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb