Day 131 Australia, Airlie Beach.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
March 26th 2015
Published: March 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Family, friends and bloggers,



This is a boring blog as our bus was not until 17:35, if you book the premier bus its loads cheaper than the greyhound bus but there is only one a day were greyhound have three running daily!!! (cheap is the only way for us!!)



We had a relaxing morning writing blogs, before we had to checkout of the hostel at 10am. I managed to talk the lady at the desk to let us leave our bags there and let us have access to the kitchen area to make our lunch and dinner and to shower after we had been to the lagoon!!



We headed down to the shops to have a look around, this turned out to be a blessing as the night before the photos from the Whitsundays tour deleted off the computer (we were both devastated), however one shop had an photographer who had software to restore lost data off a memory card so we paid her $20 and she got them all back for us!!! WOO HOO!!!



We headed back and made a nice lunch of rice and steak, this was brought cheap in Coles and used all the free stuff in the hostel. We also made dinner for the evening and put it in sandwich bags to eat on the bus!!



We then spent the best part of the day at the lagoon, chilling out swimming reading, and sunbathing!! Was so nice to have some relaxing time!!.



Our bus for Bundaberg leaves at 17.25, where it travels through the night until 3.30am when it arrives. It’s going to be a horrible journey, but thankfully Mum’s cousin Jeff and his wife Keiva said they would come out to get us and take us back to their house, which is about 4km away from the bus drop-off point.



No good night as we are up until we get to Bundaberg (well I am Vick will be asleep snuggled up in a sleeping bag).



Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.297s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 66; dbt: 0.1368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb