Day 129 Australia, Mission Beach to Airlie Beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Queensland » Airlie Beach
March 24th 2015
Published: March 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hey People,



Today was our travel day to Airlie Beach, we left MB at 9.25am and arrived at Airlie at 5.30pm this was way too long to be on the bus but watched an episode of GOT and spooks and enjoyed the scenery. We had a free shuttle meet us at the bus drop off point to take us to the hostel, which was the best feeling after arriving somewhere and not knowing where to go. The driver took us on a little driving tour of Airlie beach too, which was really nice.



We had the evening to explore the lagoon, shops, bars, and see the live music (this was on every night in about 3 bars which was a great surprise). The hostel is ok, the WIFI isn’t brilliant but the rooms are clean and spacious in the dorm of 13 beds, we got put in the loft area so it was hot!!! We brought a ready cooked chicken (Neil deboned it as I hate chicken on the bone) that we ate back at the hostel with an avocado salad and sweet potato chips that Neil roasted.



We had a nice chilled night with a bottle of wine and watched the cricket on TV (was the SA Vs NZ semi and was exciting!!).



Night all!!



Love V&N X


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.284s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 71; dbt: 0.1191s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb