Desert Moon Dining Back-up


Advertisement
Published: June 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

It was hang in camp day with a pleasant family amble in Kings Canyon Creek I think it’s called. Once again the pics tell the story. Was a bit sorry I had not realised earlier in the day how beautiful it is up there, otherwise I would have dragged Jurie out to do the Round the Rim walk. It’s a bit long for the knee-hi’s to tag along if there are time constraints.



Right now I am cross legged on Kylan’s bed, he is giggling away at his iPad story with his earphones on, and I trust the volume is not too loud for his ears. Marko passed out earlier without even finishing his milk; after I sang his whole storybook to him twice. Mom and dad are off to have their little bit of romance under a full moon; we had a brief moment of hysteria but life’s fun enough to get along without parents once you notice the fun bits. Oupa is dozing next to Kylan, relieved the babysitting part did not turn out too badly. In fact he was amazing; he and Kylan went off to the ablutions to do what men do there while I sang to Marko and came back in a good mood with Kylan’s appetite restored enough to actually ask for broccoli and mayo and him joining oupa for his own second supper.


Additional photos below
Photos: 58, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Family timeFamily time
Family time

in such a beautiful setting


Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb