The Adventure Begins


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Alice Springs
September 22nd 2010
Published: September 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

R Writes:

Saying extended goodbyes to family and mates had us leave a respectable hour later than our original departure time. We were in no rush at all though, and a comfortable drive followed. The 500 kilometers went by quite quickly with 2 short stops. The first at Ti Tree. An over zealous speeding policeman and a few camp dog fights was the entertainment whilst we chomped on ice creams. We were only on the road a few minutes and we stopped to catch up with Linda who was traveling back to Tennant. She led us onto a bush track and after a few goodbyes it was onwards to the Alice.

Our accommodation for the might was at Laserters Casino. Two adjoining deluxe rooms with two queen beds in each. We all got comfy trying out the beds, Keara styling up like a queen on her queen bed. Off we walked to the onsite restaurant, the Juicy Rump. I shook my head at the girls choice of chocolate milkshake entrees. Maybe I am getting old!!!! Steaks, pasta, oysters kilpatrick, a mountain of wedges and a chicken parmigiana were gulped down. An evening of hair dye (Carmel) and Skype and a early night was in order.

Advertisement



27th September 2010

Hello
big hello to my sister Keara. Miss you and love you heaps... Hope to talk to you soon. Mieka Moo

Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0496s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb