Still Trippen Round


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Northern Territory » Alice Springs
January 20th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Me and Greg!Me and Greg!Me and Greg!

Two raving beauties!
Mum, Dad, Jessie, Kassidy and me, left Westward Ho with a new addition to the family, a puppy. Her name is Strippa and she is very cute. She is a Blue Heeler X German something. It was a long drive before we stopped at Yeppoon . We stayed with Jim +Fiona, Erin, James and Skye. They live right on the beach which was great because we could walk down to the beach when ever we liked. We did a lot of horse riding on the beach.
We went to the distillery in Bundaberg Dad especially liked it. Jess and Dad got to taste the rum... ***(Wish I could)***
Mt Tambourine was the next stop. We went to see Oma and Opa and we picked up Jake. For Christmas we made a Christmas tree around the pole on our annex, and had a HUGE lunch with Oma +Opa. We went to Aunty Barbie's and Uncle Phil's house. They have two dogs there one loved Strippa and the other almost killed her. I went on a tandem paraglide with Phil. It was really cool..brrr cool!

Mullumbimby is where we stayed next. For a day drive we went to a hippie town called
A Camper Xmas!A Camper Xmas!A Camper Xmas!

Huddled round the Xmas Tree!
Nimbin. It was new yrs day and the hottest day of the year. On the streets there were so many people smoking pot. 😞yuk):

OK my turn,
We had a campsite booked at Bungalung N.P. on the coast near Bellina N.S.W. We met up with my favourite cousins Greg and Nita, and camped together for a week. We also caught up with Wog, who was a grooms man in our wedding, who happened to have a permanent van in the same campsite. So, a lot of rum was drunk and yarns from the good 'ole Kimberley days were told.
We caught the ferry across to Yamba and had a good poke around the shops and a nice lunch, other than that it was a nice lazy week, reading books, swimming and sleeping.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Kris and StripperKris and Stripper
Kris and Stripper

A Man and and his Dog!
The LoserThe Loser
The Loser

Jake on his skim board.


22nd January 2009

hey there!
well hello 'Betty Boop'! looks like your having another great year away....nawww lucky you! Loved your chrissie tree and the peg deccies...hehe Happy Oz Day guys. Stay safe. Cheers from the Pitts crew.

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0684s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb