At sea day 2


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
January 3rd 2011
Published: January 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

After a not so restful nights sleep not because it wasn't comfortable just short because we lost an hour and it was a bit rocky and it took a while to get used to. The early morning sunrise was not so spectacular because it was overcast John braved the deck Di was to slow. Breakfast in the Rotterdam restaurant was plentiful to say the least. You can do as many or as few activities as you wish but somehow everything you want to do is always at the opposite ends or on a different deck of the ship which means stairs stairs and more stairs or the lift if your lazy and can be bothered waiting for them. At least you might walk off some off the kilojoules (maybe)
We attended the culinary presentation by the executive chef or at least half of it next time we'll get there early - it was very interesting.
A Nanna nap for the afternoon definitely helped the stomach settle
Tonights dress for dinner is formal so we'll don the glad rags and fill up again. Oh dear more stairs!
The lobster Thermidor even without the Thermidor was absolutely fantastic but will be able to have a complete meal tomorrow now that I know to preorder it but it was still great.
We are going to the showtime after tea then I think it will have to be another 10 laps before bed. How spent lots of time talking to others each meal time - some on their 14 cruise! The sea swell is increasing again so hope it will rock us to sleep rather than upsetting the system. During the day we find it hard to quantify how much h2o is out thee with no land for 500km in any direction.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb