Surf Camp


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales
December 23rd 2007
Published: December 26th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we arrived at Surf Camp in Arrawarra for an overnight stop.

We got there and got straight into the sea (after being scared to death about rips etc) and tried surfing - I swear I was even worse than the first time! The waves were a lot bigger and I couldn't get out to sea to try surfing back in without getting battered back to shore, so I gave up and just chilled out on the beach.

Met some really nice girls from Scotland and Ireland (Karen and Gayle) so chatted with them.

After dinner, it was a party for all, which started on site and then we took it to the beach. Everyone just sat and drank and chatted which was great.

Today we got the bus from Surfcamp - destination Sydney! We arrived in Sydney at around 6.30pm and it was so weird going on my own to the hostel as I'm so used to being with Team 8! Heather, Oli and Simone stayed on the bus to get to Wakeup and YHA, and Clare, Mike, Jamie and Darren headed off to their newly rented house.

The hostel here is ok - not all modern and done up, but the people are friendly and it's very relaxed. Met a few people to chat to smoking but it's still weird without Team 8...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb