Gundy Maddy's Birthday & Wollongong


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Wollongong
January 25th 2011
Published: January 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This is a catch up Blog

We were back in time for Maddy’s Birthday & on the 5th she had a party with all her friend’s & had a jumping castle & lots of people there. Margaret & Bruce came out & it was a nice time. On the 6th Dec which was her birthday all the Nan’s & Pop’s minded her & the Pop’s went fishing & Maddy had great pleasure watching the Pop’s fillet the fish. She is a character. The 7th Dec we headed to Wollongong to catch up with Dad & Ivy & all the family for an early Xmas.
Well we have done some miles in the last few months, We did not stop in Wollongong either, we were out every day. We caught up with our new great niece Lola Tess , just born, had dinner with our good friends, had an early Xmas lunch with Dad, Ivy & my family. We had a Xmas tea at the club with Dennis’s side of the family, we wet the baby’s head & helped Warwick & Margarite move into their new house. We also caught up for a girls lunch with my old workmates & I went to the specialist & had a cortisone injection & have to go back in February. On the 23rd Dec we headed back to Gundy for Xmas.













This is a catch up Blog
Well back to Gundy & got organised for Xmas. Poor Corey & Val are hoping to make it out of Chinchilla as it is threatening to flood. On Xmas Eve we had to put out the cake & beef for Santa & we headed off to the park for the fireworks. Mick helps set them up which is a big job. It had been raining so it was nice that it stopped for the night. We had a good time as the whole town turns out for it. Maddy was very excited as she knew all about it this year. Xmas morning was a fun time to see her opening the presents. It was sad that Corey, Val, Hayden, Kirsty & Riley were not there. They made it out Xmas morning by the skin of their teeth & headed for Toowoomba to have Xmas with her Mum. We had a really nice hot lunch & it was a very quiet & relaxing day. The next day Corey & co arrived & it was great to see them, they came over the next day for lunch. We got news that Chinchilla was flooding & they could not get home, it was worrying as they did not know weather the house went under. They sat the week out & just before New Years Brett & Kara arrived & we all had a few nice days all together. We had a party New Year’s Eve at Mick & Nicks place & watched the fire works on TV. They left on the 3rd Jan & Corey, Val & family left to go back to see what the floods had done. Dennis went with them as we were worried about our container on their property as we had all our belongings in it, & to help them clean up. Well the rest is history, & another flood later , not good. But we are better off than a lot of other people.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 16; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb