A couple of major sights in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
March 20th 2014
Published: March 20th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Maggie and I took the subway down to Circular Quay this morning and walked around for a bit. It was very pleasant to see again the sights we have enjoyed in previous visits. We had cappuccino at our favorite cafes and I took photos of the opera house and the harbor bridge. (See photos) Then we took the subway into the center of the city and had lunch at a downtown department store. Next we poked around the area for a bit, buying an Australian sparkling wine to take home for dinner and a couple of food items. Back at the apartment I did a load of wash and Maggie and I had a glass of champagne apiece while sitting out on our balcony and watching Sydney below us. We are both still quite jet-lagged and will hope to get closer to Sydney time tomorrow.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



20th March 2014

Hey Bill and Maggie! So glad you made it Maggie! Looks like this has been an exciting and inspiring adventure which I have enjoyed following. Looking forward to seeing the sites in Australia--a place Jack and I have always wanted to visit. Some day!! Have fun!

Tot: 0.442s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 59; dbt: 0.268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb