Day 39 Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 11th 2010
Published: October 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Didn't manage a very early start this morning! Once we were up we had a walk down George Street (one of the main streets) and went to Woolworths (the supermarket).

Once back at the hostel I met Laura (from Wales) and Orla (from Ireland) who I was sharing a room with. In the afternoon Laura, Nic and I got a bus to Coochee beach and then walked the coastal trail to Bondi beach, this took about an hour and a half. The walk were lovely and the beaches were very beautiful. Once at bondi we had an ice cream and then took the bus back to the city. A shock coming from Asia a single ticket costs between $3-5!!

Once we were back we went for a walk down to the harbour bridge and the Sydney opera house (which isn't as impressive in real life). We walked back to the hostel and had dinner next door in Scary Canary as it was $5 for a meal. After dinner we walked down to Darling harbour which was all lit up and very pretty.

We then went back to Scary Canary where we met Rob & James (from England). They were going to Scu Bar so we changed and went with them. Another good night in Sydney.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb