New Years on the Rocks!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
January 3rd 2006
Published: April 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The exhausting planning and panic about where to go for New Years nearly got the better of the whole Parrot crew, but as usually happens, we discussed and deliberated endlessly, but never got anywhere and before we knew it we were trudging down to The Rocks, by the side of Harbour Bridge, at 10 in the morning, pic-nic and booze in bags, hoping to get a good spot to watch the fireworks. I think the photos say it all, we had a lovely, very drunken day in the sun, munching on olives, pitta bread and nibbles, chatting and laughing till it was time to push to the front of the tourists and watch the most amazing firework display I'd ever seen unfold in the sky above us. I'll never forget it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

MariaMaria
Maria

One of Tim and Josephs lovely nurse mates from Brighton who joined us for a week or two.
Some lovely random girl from ManchesterSome lovely random girl from Manchester
Some lovely random girl from Manchester

Sorry - I can't remember her name, even though we chatted for ages all night and had a right laugh!
Harbour Bridge goes off with a bangHarbour Bridge goes off with a bang
Harbour Bridge goes off with a bang

This really was spectacular, the whole bridge was exploading in flames while the huge red heart below pulsed in the night.


30th July 2010
Timmy and sandwitch

Jimmy and Sandwitch
I Definitely would eat Both of them!!! YUMMY!!!

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb