Last week in Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
May 15th 2008
Published: May 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well...... 7 months has flown by and our Australian stay is quickly coming to an end.......and soon we will be pikey backpackers once again!

We havent been up to much except working and living for the weekend............2 days off a week is not long enough and we are both looking forward to having the next 3 months all to ourselves. Saying that, we have done a few things since the last update........Shelly and Kerry made an appearance in sydney and ended up living not far away in the cross, we actually made it over to manly to check out where they are now living, and have just been doing random stuff like the food and drink weekend in the Cross and various nights out!!

The main thing we have been up to is planning the trip back home which is fully booked and set in stone - completely different to the way down here which was completely unplanned. We have an outback drive from alice springs down to melbourne in a camperan, 5 weeks in NZ in a campervan, the great barrier reef, singapore, Vietnam, and then China. Weve even managed another break in Dubai before we get back so its quite an exciting trip home!!

Expect proper blog stuff in the next few weeks, and get ready for some serious beers and catching up as we'll be HOME soon!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Entertainment Kings Cross Style!Entertainment Kings Cross Style!
Entertainment Kings Cross Style!

Notice the young children in the front row with parents not knowing what to do!!


19th May 2008

Hi guys! I can't believe you're heading back out on the road! I'm so excited for you! You're going to love camping, both in SA and NZ! I can't wait for your forthcoming instalments. Enjoy!

Tot: 0.341s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 20; qc: 81; dbt: 0.1193s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb