How bad have we got at updating this thing!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
February 26th 2008
Published: February 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well someone pointed out we havent updated the blog since new years....... which to be fair is two months ago...... and my response was we havent really been up to much expect working. Looking back at the pics weve actually done a fair bit.... as im feeling really lazy i'll let the pictures tell the story!

Just a brief summary though - we partied with the Aussies on Austrailia Day.....seriously they have more holidays over here than anywhere i know, and everytime something happens (like the big apology last week), someone sugests another public holiday!! We've been to the big zoo over here which was really cool, driven up to the blue mountains (which are really blue in the distance hence the name!), been up to see the home and away beach (Bex's highlight of the trip so far!), and generally just chilled out as much as possible!! We even got to see the QE2 before it gets turned into a floating restaurant in Dubai (i told you they have too much oil money months ago!!)




Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



3rd March 2008

summer bay!
don't feel like a looser trix, every girl i know that's been traveling has found summer bay to be the ultimate highlight of their trip!! (not joking, ask louie and emma in a few months!) love and miss you lots x x x x x
3rd March 2008

wow!
that pic of the crossover blew me away dudes!!!!!
17th March 2008

Hey Kimberley!
Try taking a photo and being in charge of map reading! Multi tasking is def. my strong point!

Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 78; dbt: 0.074s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb