Relaxing and family days around St Ives


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
October 19th 2019
Published: October 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

18 - 19th October Family days and relaxing at St Ives

We needed to take some time out to relax and get our minds around all we have seen in Sydney and the Blue Mountains, so Friday was spent doing things around the home and catching up on the blog until the family returned from work/ school.

Saturday was cricket day for Mikey and Natalie. We missed going to see Mikey play as it was earlier and in a different place from Natalie's mtch. They both did really well for their first cricket games with Natalie taking a catch and bowling well to take a wicket on a catch. Unfortunately she and her friend Jamie were seconded to the other team as they were short.

We dined at home, outside by the pool, although too chilly to swim. Chris did a practice run through of his proposed new app, while we watched. He got 90%!f(MISSING)or his project at school next day, Well done Chris. A really lovely family orientated day getting to know the family better.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Natalie the 'demon' bowler!Natalie the 'demon' bowler!
Natalie the 'demon' bowler!

Her great grandfather, Alan Le Blanc Smith would be really pleased, as he was a keen cricketer!


Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb