Sydney - Blue Mountains - Bathurst - Wellington


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney
July 2nd 2018
Published: July 5th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Bye bye SydneyBye bye SydneyBye bye Sydney

About to depart Sydney. Pedro and TJ are roaring to go!
Hi all,
We're embarking on a mini road trip to Ulura. We decided to make Sydney our starting point for the blog after spending the weekend visiting the relatives. We had a great time catching up with our family, especially our daughter Sasha. We left Alyssa in Sydney as she is attending a drama camp. So, its just the two of us. Alyssa will be joining us in Adelaide after her camp. We left early after saying goodbye and our first stop was the Blue Mountains, where we had breakfast. It was cold and foggy, with the occasional sprinkle. Not much of a view with the thick fog.

Next stop was Bathurst, where we visited the National Motor Racing Museum.We had lunch and did a lap of Mount Panorama at almost grey nomad pace. Great view from the top of the mountain, but damn it was cold. It was 8 degree at 1300 hours. Next stop was Wellington, where we camp for the night. We had some lamb and pumpkin curry for dinner. Yummy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

National Motor Racing MuseumNational Motor Racing Museum
National Motor Racing Museum

We stopped at the National Motor Racing Museum and had lunch in the park next to it.


Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0373s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb