Edit Blog Post
Published: February 19th 2014
Oh boy, what a flight... 24 hours in an airplane. But not without scratches..
I just arrived at Elisabeth Bay Student Residence. There where some troubles, lets start of from the beginning:
• I had to throw away my extension cable in Dubai(Not allowed)
• Melbourne airport: Drug control dog check-up
• Incorrect power outlet converter(already bought one in Sydney)
• Nobody was awaiting me at the student residence(Entrance is protected with a secure code) => this code was not mailed to me, neither was my room number.
• No air-conditioning in the room
I was lucky to catch another student on his way in and he told me the codes and some information. The housekeepers will arrive this evening to explain me everything in detail.
I bought a lot beverages and easy power food in the supermarket and of course the required item(shaving material, shampoo, gel, washing liquids, ...). These 8 bags full with supplies made my way back a nice fitness exercise! I could not miss out on the Australian delight, TimTams so, I bought some too(see photograph
I have no jet-lag at all.
About the weather .. Surprise, Surprise .. it is raining in sydney, but the temperature is around 26 degrees Celcius. TODO:
towels and washcloths
• Arrange AU SIM-card
• Pass by work and Stagehuis information store
• Open AU bankaccount
I'm out for today, see you later in the next blog 😉
Tot: 2.34s; Tpl: 0.073s; cc: 12; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0638s; 2; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb