Suz off on her travels


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Potts Point
April 11th 2007
Published: April 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Just a quickie as I must pack...am moving out of nice hotel today to friends ( Angela and Ed) . They live in posh Sydney - Double Bay, and have just had their townhouse renovated and made larger just for me!!!!
Suzanne left for the airport about 1 hour ago and she is off to stay with Siobhan in Adelaide and they are doing a trip to Melbourne ( Neighbours tour on the agenda).
Day 3, yesterday in sydney we took a ferry across to Manly beach and then a walk around a couple of Bays to another beach -Shelly beach and sat on the sand for a bit... and we had a picnic!!! As most of you know it is obligatory in the Brown family to have a picnic even in the snow...but this time the weather was perfect. I had a paddle and there were some quite big fish swimming around but no sharks!!! Oh - and we walked throught the Botnaical gardens to get to the Ferry and I didnt tell Suz that we would have to walk under the trees with the bat colony hanging on them...She ceratinly moved fast when she saw them.
So bye for now must go and pack.... am gonna be fed up with packing and unpacking soon and the cases get heavier each stop....but I think I have bought all the things I need like a beach towel,shorts and flipflops ( they call them thongs here - but confusing cos I thought thongs were knickers!!!)
love
Lynne


Advertisement



11th April 2007

Hello
Dear Lynne, Hello we can read that you are having a good time with lots of different people not sure that we know all the names but when you get to Forster we may recognise a few! When you see the gang give them our love! What date are you intending to get there? We are off to Washington on the 17.4.07 so it may be that you will be in Forster while we are away! We may skype you if you are with G and R! Have a fun time and looking forward to reading more! Lol Julia and SashXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tot: 0.571s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 37; qc: 160; dbt: 0.3232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb