Around The World in 80 Beers: Going Away Drinks


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Parramatta
June 27th 2009
Published: October 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

The scene was set for an almighty farewell party @ The Albion Hotel. There was more than one reason to party. Adam Ashton was also leaving for the UK, Cass and Renee were off to Hawai’i, Dave Alce’s birthday and of course, I was trying to down 80 beers in one sitting!

We got down to the pub at 5pm because we knew that it was going to be a busy night. Dave was on the scene first and so was Amy. She had a housewarming that night but at least came down to say hello.

Before too long the people were coming through thick and fast. Robbie showed up for an early visit as well, while Sandy was away at a hens night. At least by coming early we were able to have a bit to eat, catch up plus sit down to have a drink with Adam, Mick and Yogi…and then all the girls came down soon after. Dani, Amanda and Sheena were first followed by Renee, Cass and Shayne. Paul, Sheena and Andrew were down and then it was really on. The pub was definitely ours but also a lot of others came down.

The night took off when we went inside to get stamps for the nightclub. Corin, Shaun, Christian, Kyle and his girlfriend Renee (Kyle is Christian’s brother) and once everyone was inside, it was time to begin the extreme rump shaking. Dave’s friends Al and Frank were down too and then we were met by Rebecca and her gal pals. A great night had by all and it meant that when I get back, we’re going to do it all again.



Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Robbie and IRobbie and I
Robbie and I

Robbie doesn't look too happy that I am leaving


Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 17; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0917s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb