Romsey to Melbourne Airport to Sydney


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Lane Cove
October 13th 2019
Published: October 18th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Julie and Mike made everyone a hearty breakfast of fruit and bacon and egg buns. Mike's parents, Kerry and Jed, called in too! Alan set up the camera for a family photo, which worked well. The Nick's headed back to Melbourne, while the McCarthy family took us on a brief, sadly unsuccessful hunt for kangaroos nearby, before we all set off for the airport. The children all helped pull along our luggage and we checked in at Tullamarine. The family farewell was rather emotional as we have had such a wonderful, generous welcome from all the family. They remained in an area overlooking our plane and we waved to them once we were on board. Such a heart warming sight of them all waving from the view point.

Our flight from Melbourne to Sydney was short. We were so pleased to see Karin waiting to collect us. She drove us through the busy Sydney traffic, through the tunnel under the river, to her home north of Sydney in Lane Cove.

We spent a very enjoyable evening catching up on news, and we pleased to crawl into our comfortable bed, after a rather emotional day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0394s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb