Luna Park and Hooker Street


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Kings Cross
February 27th 2010
Published: March 3rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

2-26-10
I guess Natasha wasn't too sick of us yet, we had planned to go to the beach but when we went down to meet her it was raining like crazy so we swapped our swim suite out for rain coats and headed out into the day. Natasha had her two daughters with her so I squeezed in bewtween the baby seats and laughed with Vilet the 1 year old and tried not to piss the 3 year old Cleo off too much. Due to the less than ideal weather we decided to go to Luna Park and ride some rides then do a sightseeing via car trip. We went to lunch at Watson's bay then watche the girls play (and eat) the sand. Then we got back in the car and drove to Bondi Beach and some other beaches and windy streets that reminded me of San Francisco.

That eveing we met Natasha and her friend in Kings Cross where all the hookers and party animals hang out. We did some hooker spotting but it was difficult to decide whether they were ladies of the night or just girls out to party. We atrated at the Czech bar DOMA for some great beer, then hit The Fountain for some not so great beer. When we were started to feel way too good we hit a Thai restaurant for some awesome spicy nightmare causing foods. After we ate we hailed a taxi and took off for our respective homes. It was a sad farewell.

2-27-2010
This wa our last day in Sydney so I woke up early and went to the gym, would have liked some time in the sauna but it hadn't warmed up by the time I was ready to start packing. We got our stuff together- since this was our final stop we had bough a $2 Chinese bag to transport dirty clothes in so we had room in the back pack for our souvenires. We took one last walk down George Stree and had some breakfast at one of the many restaurants. We got back to our hotel and grabbed our ride to the airport then on the plane for home. Vacation was definitley too short.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0247s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb