Day 10


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » CBD
March 23rd 2012
Published: March 28th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We woke up by the door knock from the cleaners. It was a sunny day and the streets were packed full of people. It was 11:02am. The cleaners wanted to clean our room, but we said "No". 😊 We were still sleeping... -.-

We got changed and headed off to have a look around Sydney. We went to the harbour where the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge was. We went for a walk around the Opera House. The Opera House was like a creamy white colour and the steps to get to the Opera House was browny. We weren't allowed inside the house, because we needed to buy a ticket for the tour. The Opera House was surrounded by water. The Opera House has several rooms to hold concerts. We stayed there for about 1hour. We had lunch at one of the resturants around the harbour.

It was a hot day and we were in the sun for a long period of time without any suncream. We then walked to the other side of the harbour. Sydney's structures and buildings were so tall and Sydney was very crowded. We had a quick look around the harbour and then headed off to maccas.

At maccas there was free wifi. We went on Facebook 😊 It was still humid by the time we went back to the hotel. It was 3.25pm. We decided to go for a swim in the indoor pool at the hotel. So we got changed and stuff. We went for a swim in the pool.

We got out, got changed and stayed in the hotel for the next 2 hours. We had nothing to do, because we were only teenagers and we can't be bothered walking for that long! Our legs were hurting, because we weren't wearing joggers.

Today we didn't do much, because the other days we had a full on day with out any rest. It was a good day 😊

Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 50; dbt: 0.067s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb