2 weeks in


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Junction
August 20th 2008
Published: August 20th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well sydney is fantastic.
seen some sights and have had a few scooners!!

we done a river boat cruise one night around the harbor, amazing views. the opera house and the bridge are so big.
it was a lovely nite out.

another day we climbed the bridge, it was pretty scary at times on the way up & down when you look down and the cars are so tiny.
but when you are standing on the top it is a real calm feeling, and of course the views are fantastic, your not allowed to take your camera or anything up in case you drop it and your in a 'lovely' jump suit and attached to a safety wire etc but they took photos for us.

one day we had a family day with the malloys. played in the park and on Taylors giant trampoline then went to the 'catholic club' where basically there is a pub and a restaurant and pool tables etc. they even do a free bus to take you home, if you need it, mayb another nite.

now we are at ayers rock for 3 nites. we were planning to hire a campervan but we realised it was about 4 days drive here and just through the dessert so we figured it was a better use to time to fly and then after this we're of to perth for a few days to visit wee Brendan (my cousin for those of you who don't know)
went to the base of the rock yesterday but the climb was closed due to high winds, done a few walks around the base though and heard some of the legends its closed again today high winds too. i suppose thats what we get for being here in the winter!! however sayin that i am sitting by the pool writing this and the sun cream is out. martyn is working on his tan.

we just walked up to the lookout and took more photos of uluru and then went to a pub called the outback pioneer. proper outback pub.

we are now going to a sunset dinner out in the dessert tonight at uluru

sx







Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb