Yoga by The Sea


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Sydney » Bondi Beach
November 18th 2011
Published: November 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Yoga by The SeaYoga by The SeaYoga by The Sea

Not a bad view
We were up early and heading over to Bondi by 7.30am for a Yoga class held by the sea at Bondi. The class it at the end of the beach in Iceberg’s (a café/pool/gym resort) and looks out over the ocean – if you’re going to try Yoga, this is definitely the place to do it!

The class was really busy, with only a couple of inches between each yoga mat, but it felt good to be twisting and turning our bodies whilst taking in the fresh sea air first thing on a Saturday.

After the class we planned to spend the day on Bondi beach, but first picked up some breakfast at McDonalds (there goes the good that the yoga class did)! There was a strange haze over the Northern end of Bondi beach for most of the morning, but that cleared around lunchtime and the beach soon filled up!

We spent the day reading and listening to music on the beach, making our way back to the flat at around 4pm when Jo was starting to feel like she’d seen enough sun for the day. When we got back to the flat we were glad we left when we did as there were a few burnt patches where we didn’t apply enough sun-cream and Will had a particularly impressive line across his forehead where it looked as though he had rubbed off the sun cream on one side!

It was a nice evening so we went down to Darling Harbour and had a drink at King St Wharf before getting some dinner at Casa de Nico’s on the harbour and we were pleasantly surprised by some fireworks that were taking place in the Harbour whilst we were having dinner!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



17th May 2012

Yoga by the Sea!
Wonderful to have you! xox

Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0734s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb