Mindless Dribble


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Lismore
April 6th 2009
Published: August 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -28.8127, 153.279

Mindless Dribble is really what this blog is about.
warning: there are no pictures.

Basically i haven't done much since the last blog that is worthy of any photos, and the fact that i haven't taken any since my last blog update.
But i thought i would just fill you in on what i have been up too and what i will be doing.
I was in Sydney for my last blog, since then all i have really been doing is working up here in Lismore, 9 days straight work!!
We were hoping to get 50 schools, between the 4 of us, filmed before the Easter holidays.
We thought we were going to get it done but the film is taking longer to get up here so we cant get the schools finished before the holidays unfortunately.
never the less work continues.
From Sydney i made my way up north. Before i left i made a trip to Manly beach to catchup with Matty Cosgrove, it was a perfect day and Manly beach is really nice, it was a short catchup however as i had to make my way to Port Maquarie where i stayed for the night before heading to Byron Bay.
On the Sunday i continued the drive to Byron Bay with the aim of catching up with Carol whom i had met in the Blue Mountains the previous week.
For the second time, it rained all day non stop in Byron Bay, so far i haven't been too impressed with Byron, maybe because it has rained both times I've been there.
Tuesday rolled around and i found myself with the others where we are currently staying which is in a small cabin in Lismore Palms caravan park, however we are paying about $12.50 each per night, so that's a bonus.
So there is not much detail to bring forward, except that fact that we have been working for 7 days straight at the moment with 2 more (for me, 3 for the others) to go.
But the good news is that the next blog should be choca block full of photos and writing.
My plans for the Easter break starting Thursday are to go up to Fraser Island in Queensland, there i will be meeting up with Carol again and we are looking at taking a Fraser Island tour, so I'm sure some photos will come from that trip.
I'm also looking forward to heading to Brisbane on the way back to meet up with Jimmy Wilson and Hayley before flying down to Sydney to work there for a couple of weeks during the school holidays.

So here's wishing everyone a happy Easter
till next time..

Advertisement



Tot: 0.032s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1012.1kb