Lennox Heads, NSW, Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Lennox Head
April 2nd 2016
Published: June 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Always beautiful in northern NSW. From camping at Lake Ainsworth to staying in holiday houses on the esplanade with views of the beach. Fantastic place to ride or walk into town or even right up to the headland where you might see the whales pass by. Or maybe watch the dolphins play. You can walk into town on the beach or on the quiet main street. We make use of the quiet streets by riding everywhere. Some lovely restaurants to try - great Thai!. Quite a few cafes to visit. Some nice little clothing stores to check out but most of the time you are lazing on the beach or SUP on the lake. The local club has something on most nights whether it be karaoke, muso jam session or the footy! The local SLSC opens a small kiosk for some light beachside food. Byron Bay is not far away. Public transport can get you there and back. Ballina is also just around the corner if you need to visit a shopping complex or if you are seeking out the best waves for surfing - but Lennox tends to offer those waves. The local campground offers reasonable rates and caters for the kids during school holidays. Lennox is a great place to visit or stop in for a short stay as you venture north or south.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb