Lennox Head (part II)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Lennox Head
May 16th 2012
Published: May 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Lennox is so gorgeous that, for the first time during our trip, we reversed our travel direction and headed back south for a couple of days.There were no regrets and it was definitely worth it!

I went to a Sivananda yoga class with www.yogawhitelotus.com in the beautiful circular ‘loft’ at the Lennox Head Community Centre. It was the Sivananda tradition that got me into yoga several years ago and it was so lovely to come back to it. The teacher, Madhava, had actually lived, trained and taught at the Sivananda Yoga and Vedanta Centre in London which I used to go to. Small world! I’d highly recommend White Lotus to anyone in or passing through the area.

The next morning we headed back to our lovely little gym, checked out the surf (with our cool new body board which I found in a bin – the things some people throw away!) and did a whole lot of nothing by the beach.

I am so in love with this place… and wonder… if Dean won’t have Bellingen, perhaps he’ll have Lennox Head! What’s not to like: peace, beauty, community, surfing, fishing, lovely cafés, half hour drive to a cool dropzone, friends in Ballina, plenty of activities, work in Byron Bay or Ballina… It sure is food for thought.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0565s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb