Day 153 Australia, Sydney, Cronulla.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Cronulla
April 19th 2015
Published: April 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello People,



We were supposed to leave early this morning to go to the Blue Mountains again with the hope that the weather would be better, but we checked the weather forecast and it said rain from 1pm. As it takes about 2.5 hours to get there we decided not to risk it.



We went out for breakfast about 8am as Jade had work at 9.30am, we went to one of their favorite cafes and had a great cooked breakfast each. (Jade paid and wouldn’t let us, thanks so much)



Instead Erin took us on a lovely long walk around the Cronulla beaches, it took about 2 hours (10km) and is a lovely walk following the coastline south and looping round. Some parts of the walk were through knee high water, as the tide was in and some past were passing by huge houses over looking the sea.



Once back in the town we got some lunch at subway (its $5 a sub CHEAP), saw Jade who was working in one of the pubs in town, and then had a chilled afternoon reading up on New Zealand, contacting the couch surfing people we were staying with tomorrow night and watching TV.



Jade came back in at 4pm, and then later in the evening I made a cheap pasta and tomato sauce meal, we had a few beers but had an early night at we were leaving for 6am to go to the airport. Jade offered to take us there on her way to work; she left the house at 6am normally, so that worked well with out 10.30am flight.



That’s all.





Love V&N X


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.324s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 15; qc: 72; dbt: 0.1548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb