THE END,, Not likely


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Casino
January 6th 2009
Published: February 21st 2015
Edit Blog Post

We took the Winnebago (the Watergate Mk2) back to Narabeen to enjoy the beach for a few days. Sydney RV paid for us to stay there for 4 days to make sure everything was ok. It was an enjoyable few days and we bought a few thing to dress up the motorhome and make it feel like home.
We tried to hold off getting back to Casino for as long as possible so we stopped of a Coffs Harbour for almost a week, we stayed at Sapphire Beach it is a great little park and spent the days walking along the beach and swimming.
We arrived home in Casino on the 16th of January 2009 and are now currently set up at the Casino Village until 6th March. We have a few house sitting jobs around town during the year. And we plan to head to Nth Qld and the Cape for a month in July.
The Girls are going to Trinity Catholic College in Lismore and so far are coping with life back in the real world although it has not been as easy as they expected getting into the whole study thing again not to mention being the new kids and having to make new friends.
Samuel is back at his old school and its like he never left, he has a great teacher and heaps of friends. He has also been a hit here in the Village with a lot of the Grey Nomads chatting to him as he rides around on his bike in the afternoons.

Steve returned to work on the 2nd of February, so we will see how that goes and Julie is looking for something to keep her busy and earn some extra fuel money.





Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 30; dbt: 0.034s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb