Day 39


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Byron Bay
November 4th 2010
Published: November 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

On our third day in Byron Becky was very excited to be heading out to the bush to see her aunt and uncle in Kyogle, whom she hadn't seen for 6 years! Upon arriving she was greeted by champagne and a delicious lunch on the veranda before going for a bush walk with her uncle! Deciding that walking in flip-flops was not the best idea she was offered to use her cousins gum boots, however they were a tad small and so she ended up in her uncles!! The walk was eventful, as the first slithery spotting was made in the form of a giant python as fat as a small dog, but luckily she was in safe hands and was even able to take a video!! She explored the lovely farm and returned to Byron for dinner with her aunt and uncle before finding Camilla and Elin very full from their amazing discovery of $2 pasta but also a little sore having acquired some interesting sun burn from their day on the beach.....Camilla had 1 red ear, belly button and feet whilst Elin managed to burn her entire stomach and feet too! But at least the sun shined!!! And luckily the burn didn't show at night as we decided to sample the Byron nightlife with our new room-mates (one of whom was colourful to say the least.....)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0581s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb