Sunshine this morning


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » New South Wales » Bermagui
September 15th 2013
Published: July 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Aleppo PineAleppo PineAleppo Pine

From the original Line Pine on Gallipoli
Geo: -36.4227, 150.064

We relaxed in the Caravan Park for the morning and I took a picture from the Park of the Bermagui Beach, beautiful area.

A Aleppo Tree was planted over the road over looking the Beach and the Park, the tree is from the original Lone Pine on Gallipoli, grown in the Jubilee year 1968. Planted in memory of departed comrades. Lest We Forget.

We have booked the courtesy bus for 2pm, for the Bermagui Country Club for the raffles and entertainment. Should be good fun and the weather this afternoon is supposed to become wet, so it will not be a problem for us.

Went for lunch to the Saltwater Cafe, situated on the Wharf at Bermagui, very nice prawns, and flathead tails. Thought the prawns and flathead tails would be a nice change from oysters. Pretty spot with lots of families, like us taking in the view and enjoying our meal.

Picked up at 2pm by the Bernagui Sports Club for raffles at 3pm. Won 3 X $50 packs of seafood, meat and fruit pack. Mick also had a good win and the courtesy bus dropped us back at the park at 5pm. WAY TO GO.!!

We won oysters and prawns so
Bermagui Golf Club Bermagui Golf Club Bermagui Golf Club

One Golf course we have not played but is on our bucket list.
had to eat them for tea!!,sorry Kate, life is a bitch, the other meat has been divided into meals, and the fruit and veggies, we will work on in the next few weeks.

Great day and I had a great time dancing with some of the locals, the musician was good value plus the few Merlos as well.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

$50 Seafood Raffle$50 Seafood Raffle
$50 Seafood Raffle

Had to have it for tea.
Fruit PlatterFruit Platter
Fruit Platter

Will keep us going for a couple of weeks
The View from the Caravan ParkThe View from the Caravan Park
The View from the Caravan Park

Stunning views from the Park


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb