The weekly round up


Advertisement
Published: March 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

DAY 501-505


Well bloggers not a lot to contribute this week, no balloon festival, no Wallaby Wanderers visiting us, no fantastic trips to Depot beach with friends, just work, work, work, what a dull life we lead.

As usual it was up early every morning, showering then making the sandwiches for our busy oncoming day, then dropping Caroline off at work before crossing town to get myself to work.

We were talking about the blog this evening and I said we had to record something for the past week, as we would mess up the time line of our adventure.

Caroline took an opportunity to visit the National Portrait Gallery this week and said it was excellent, not really my thing, but there you go. Apparently the National Portrait Gallery houses pictures of people significant to Australia in one way or another be it a painting or a photograph, many pictures of people that we have seen in current day television, sporting personalities etc. She said it was very interesting and worth a wander around, entrance to the Gallery is also free.

Monday to Friday just blended into one, but after another hectic week on Friday night we went out to eat with friends, which was nice, and yes we did have curry, some habits just don’t go away do they?

We went out with one of my colleagues and his wife and we had a good time, we finished off the evening in a pub in town with a couple of beers and had a good night, we got back home late and suffered the next morning.

I suppose the only news we had all week was the news from Woodstock about the puppies, but we have covered that in the Puppy news, sadly we have been told that two of the pups died and Helen thinks Kimba may have accidentally squashed them, which is so sad but life I guess.

Don’t be too disheartened as we have had a very busy weekend which will give us something to write about so hang in there.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0481s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb