Niagara Trip!


Advertisement
North America
October 15th 2009
Published: October 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

From Birchmount Park Collegiate in Toronto, Ontario, me and my classmates from the natural disasters course traveled to Niagara Falls. After about a two hour bus ride we were there. After getting out of the bus, we all went to get a good glimpse of the falls. The falls was beautiful, but the weather was very cold, windy and it also rained a little bit. Unfortunately, the bad weather caused the maid of the mist to be out of service for a few hours. We were really excited to go on it, but we were disappointed. Then, there was backup plan. We saw a 4d film called Niagara's fury. We all were given raincoats and we were told to hold on to these metal bars so we would'nt fall during the film. We were expecting something crazy and fun..........but i was disappointed yet again, because you barely needed to hold on to the bars, and there was'nt that much movement. It also cost 17 dollars per person, which is way too much for this film, but it was something new and it wasnt that bad. Then we went to Clifton Hill, where all the fun stuff is. Me and a few friends, went in, not 1, not 2, but 3 haunted houses and used up about 40 dollars in this alone. The haunted houses were not even that scary and were'nt worth 10 to 15 dollars. Only "Nightmares" was moderately scary. We then went to the arcade which was really good, because it has many games to play. I also stood beside the tallest man in the world..... in the guinness world records place of course. I stood a little lower than his belly button!!! Me and a group of friends then decided to eat at Wendys before leaving.
We took a quick glance at the falls for one last time and then we hopped into the bus, which again took us by the falls.......Twice, and then thats when we headed back home. The Niagara area is beautiful, and the falls itself is amazing. I strongly recommend visiting Niagara Falls for a couple days, because there are so many things to do and see, you'll have tons of fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0374s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb