The best outdoor gear for your camping trips


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
June 7th 2016
Published: June 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

For many people, the quaint season of summer is the perfect time to do three things – hanging out with friends by a beach or a pool, hold barbeque parties, and last but not the least – going on camping trips. Today we have put together a list of the finest camping gear which you should definitely have on yourself to make your trip pleasant and comfortable to a possible extent. Although quite simple items, as per the The Good Gearsguide, these are sure to help you in making your trip a jolly success. So read on to find out more about the top 7 camping gear you should take with you.

Sea To Summit Pocket Shower

When you are going on a camping trip, you can rest assured that you will not find any showers for a nice hot bath. This is where this Pocket Shower comes into use. You can simply fill up the attached pouch with water, and let it get heated up in the sun, and you will have your nice hot shower in about 45 minutes.

Nitecore Tiny Monster 3500 Lumen Led Flashlight

You will definitely need a flashlight when you are going on camping, and what better way to light up your way than with a nice little LED torch. This particular model offers 3500 lumen, which is as bright as sunlight on a cloudy day.

Selk’bag Sleeping Bag System

You will need a sleeping bag suit when you are going on camping. That way, if a bear decides to show up on the doorstep of your tent, you can run as fast as you can while wearing your sleeping bag.

Coleman Portable Propane Coffeemaker

Why miss out on coffee even when you are camping outdoors? Simply carry this portable coffee maker with your camping gear, and make a nice cup of coffee with just a propane cylinder. This coffee maker takes only 20 minutes to make 10 cups of coffee, so it is perfect for group campers as well.

Gopro Hero 3: Black Edition

This 12 megapixel camera is perfect for outdoor adventure photography. The waterproof camera comes with Wi Fi connectivity as well, making you connected to the virtual world while on the go to some far off hilly areas or to some forest for some nice natural experience.

Solarmonkey Adventurer Solar Charger

Your smartphone can simply run out of power when you are out camping for more than a few days. In such a case, having this solar charger attached to your backpack is sure to get rid of your power problem. Let the solar cells charge up for 12 hours, and you are good to go.

Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Stove

Eating healthy and proper food is extremely important while you are camping outdoors, because you simply cannot afford to get sick. Simply get this nice camp stove to cook a healthy meal every time you are hungry. The propane tank on this stove allows you to cook for about five hour, which is quite impressive.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.499s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb