Out and about


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
March 16th 2010
Published: March 16th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Gday boys and girls.

16 days before i head back down under. Heres a very brief pictorial slideshow of some things ive been up to here in the northern hemishpere!

For those of you needing a good book to read my first recomendation is always the Power of One by Bryce Courtney. If you like that one then Tandia by the same authour is always a good bet, which is not a sequel to The Power of One, rather a parallel/intertwining storyline .....its a pearler. Just finished Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Rein, an inspiring account of the life of an american climber starting schools in tribal pakistan and afghanistan for childern of both sexes particularly women. And if you havnt read The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini do yourself a favour and get yourself a copy. Right thats simo's book club taken care of.

Guess what - the first home bout for 2010 for the Low Country High Rollers roller derby team is this saturday so watch this space for some exciting costumes to be featured!

Hope y'all having fun!!!! : P

Simo




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Did i make it......Did i make it......
Did i make it......

.....it was oh so close but did i get to my feet......yes.....did i ride it to the end .....sadly no!
Perfect for the folly conditionsPerfect for the folly conditions
Perfect for the folly conditions

That is small 2-3ft runners
Summers comingSummers coming
Summers coming

Jordan and I joined a bunch of people two weekends ago on Genes Island which happened to be accessable only by boat - bit chilly boat ride but hey early march boating = HAPPY DAYS!
A snapshot from KrakowA snapshot from Krakow
A snapshot from Krakow

Justyna and Michal now have Kazek to keep them company - nice work kids!
Trip south to FloridaTrip south to Florida
Trip south to Florida

Kate and I decided to leave the snow behind 5 weeks ago to do a weekend in Miami and Key West, Florida
The shark was this big!The shark was this big!
The shark was this big!

Pity i didnt get it on the line!


9th February 2011
Folly in all her glory

Cool picture!

Tot: 0.15s; Tpl: 0.025s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb