Final Cruise Day


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
November 2nd 2019
Published: November 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

We woke-up to the ship still rocking and rolling today. It was so dark and stormy that at one point they almost shutdown deck 14 because it was raining so hard it was blowing rain onto the entire deck. It was weird to see. People were walking all over the boat today like they were drunk. It really didn’t calm down until about an hour ago and it’s midnight now. I should be asleep.



On that note… today we settled with the casino (we won a whopping $5), settled our account, picked-up our pics, played in the arcade for a couple of hours and then rode bumper cars afterwards. Tonight we went to The Music Hall and listened to a band called The Royal Swedes. They were singing songs like “Feel Like Making Love” and “I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore.” They were good.



This has been a relaxing and good cruise and we have enjoyed ourselves. I wish we could come home and have another week off but that’s just not possible right now, especially with Kamie’s job. For now, I need to get to bed.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

The warm cookiesThe warm cookies
The warm cookies

this guy gave me two thumbs up after I took the pic


2nd November 2019

HOME
WELCOME HOME YOU TWO WERE MISSED
3rd November 2019

Happy birthday Kamie! I read all of your blogs. Enjoyed the food the most. I am a huge seafood lover! Looks like an enjoyable trip, one I'd like to try too.
3rd November 2019

Thanks Stacy!
So glad to hear you were reading ~ we got you a little sumtin’ along the way! Wish we could have brought home lobsters and scallops!! I would enjoy driving from New Hampshire to Maine someday!!!

Tot: 1.507s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0693s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb